- Simultaneous full duplex 2Gb/s Fibre Channel delivers up to 400MB/s
- Full fabric support using F_Port and FL_Port connections
- Onboard hardware context cache for superior fabric performance
- Support for concurrent multiple protocols (SCSI and IP)
- Full support for FC service Class 2 and 3
- Support for FC-Tape (FCP-2) devices
- 64 bit, 66MHz low profile or standard short form factor PCI
- End-to-end parity protection for high data integrity
- Robust suite of software including IP and storage protocols under Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Linux and NetWare
- Short wave embedded optic interface
The LightPulse™ LP952L Fibre Channel PCI host bus adapter delivers exceptional performance for open server environments. Based on Emulex’s Centaur ASIC, the LP952L features a 64 bit, 66MHz low profile PCI interface and provides the richest feature set available. The LP952L can be configured to support standard PCI slots or the low profile PCI slots used in some thin rackmount servers.
The LP952L provides high-performance Fibre Channel connectivity for entry-level Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Linux and NetWare systems. Based on the Emulex LP9002 architecture, the LP952L provides a unique combination of features, including fabric support using F_Port and FL_Port connections, full-duplex data transfers, high data integrity features, support for all Fibre Channel topologies and support for service class 2 and 3.
The LP952L also features sophisticated hardware that provides superior performance in storage area networks, delivering low latency and high throughput in fabric, arbitrated loop and clustered environments.