- 20 SFP ports, 2 or 1 Gb/s per port speeds
- 1U, full-rack form factor
- Out-of-band management through serial or Ethernet ports. Intuitive embedded web GUI, telnet or SNMP management interfaces.
- Dual hot-swappable power supply and fan
assembly field replaceable units for uninterrupted uptime
- Automatic Trunking** fully multiples bandwidth with failover pathing
- Fairness & Prioritization** eliminates "drive starvation" problems
- Advanced diagnostics, performance monitoring and fault isolation ensure maximum storage system availability
- Compatible with InSpeed SOCs to deliver fully switched infrastructures for ultimate RAS and performance
The InSpeed Model 370 Embedded Storage Switch is the only storage switch specifically designed for embedded Root Switch applications in tape libraries and disk storage systems.
It is ideal for:
- Root Switch implementations that place switched connectivity between the storage controller (or NAS head) and drive shelves within a disk storage array for enhanced RAS capabilities and up to 3-times performance while scaling improvements.
- Root Switch applications that create switched back-end architectures in tape libraries to create a Switched Bunch Of Tapes (SBOT) where maximum RAS, performance and uninterrupted data transfers are critical.
- Delivering a Fully Switched Infrastructure when implemented as a Root Switch in conjunction with Emulex InSpeed SOCs in SBODs to obtain maximum RAS and up to 3-times performance while scaling improvements, and up to 5-times with the use of Automatic Trunking.