- 4, 2 and 1 Gb/s speed agile ports enable next generation storage systems
- 4 Fibre Channel ports deliver a wide range of solution flexibility
- SPI-4.2 provides SOC to SOC scalability of 4 to 20 port implementations
- Available in 8-bit FC-AL or 24-bit FLA versions, supporting front or back-end application
- Fully integrated embedded SerDes, Memory and ARM microprocessor
- Embedded 106.25MHz ARM processor can be configured via Flash over I2C or SPI-4.2
- Advanced per port diagnostics continually perform test and automatically take corrective actions and fault isolation
- Compatible with InSpeed SOCs & Emulex, Agilent and Qlogic IOCs
- Complete fairness ensures all devices have guaranteed access to all other devices
FibreSpy SOC 804 is designed specifically for storage system and server blade OEM’s who want to deliver cost effective scalable Fibre Channel connectivity. FibreSpy SOC 804 provides the most flexible solution for next generation storage architectures.
FibreSpy SOC 804 is a 4-port crossbar switch with embedded SerDes, resulting in a highly integrated switch-on-a-chip (SOC) capable of multiple concurrent speed agile conversations across the Fibre Channel ports. Flexibility in scale is achieved by connecting 1 to 5 FibreSpy’s through the SPI-4.2 port, delivering solutions ranging from 4 to 20 ports. FibreSpy SOC 804 is fully compatible with Emulex’s award winning and industry leading InSpeed SOC & IOC products.